Chinese mafia?
I had this dream that I was dating this guy, and we lived in a city. We had an apartment and the main door was right next to the street. So basically you opened the door, walked up some steps, and there was our apartment. Anyway, I dreamed we were in the middle of having sex, when a bunch of people knocked on the door. We answered the door and they said they were the Chinese mafia and that they had just killed a guy. They wanted us to get rid of the evidence (which was a wooden stick and a vile of blood) or they were going to kill us. So I was really freaking out and I wanted to hurry up and get rid of it, but the guy I was dating was like "oh don't worry about it, we'll figure it out later."
Thats all I remember from the dream lol
Except for the fact that all the mafia guys were wearing yellow "Hawaiian" style shirts lol
Thats all I remember from the dream lol
Except for the fact that all the mafia guys were wearing yellow "Hawaiian" style shirts lol
Labels: apartment, asian, chinese, crime, criminals, evidence, mafia, murder, sex


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home